From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Microsoft patches two zero-days amongst other things this week.
- TikTok collected banned data on Android and may still be collecting data on the iPhone.
- 24% of Tor exit nodes controlled by single actor in May.
- Google pays out 10000 in bug bounties for RCE vulnerability in Chrome.
- SANS institute reports that 28, records, were exposed.
- Kr00k vulnerabilities updated at BlackHat presentation and tool for testing released.
- Mercedes Benz E Series had 19 security flaws found in another BlackHat Talk.
- Nanyang Tech scientists publish first terahertz chip to exceed 5g speed limits.