From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Zoom Crashes on Monday Morning.
- Dharma Ransomware facilitates Iranian Script kiddies and ransomware development for all.
- Google patches CVE-2020-6492 this week.
- Unpatched security vulnerability in Safari.
- Snyk finds an SDK vulnerability in 1200 IoS Apps.
- CISA AC-00131-TT Golden Tax System Update.
- AG Barr vehemently opposed to a pardon for Edward Snowden.
- MITRE Shield, Active Defense Matrix.
- Elon Musk is going to plug in your brain.