From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Application Security Weekly Episode 105 - 2020-04-27
- Going cloudnative? See how to integrate application security in our next webcast with Signal Sciences! Learn how penetration testing reduces risk in our May webcast with Core Security (a Help Systems Company). Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to BACK to our original platform! We have our categories nailed down and you are now able to customize what you receive from us based on your preferences by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! Once you have joined, you will also be able to go back and update your "interests" so that we can grow with you as you progress through your journey in InfoSec!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th now at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
News - Application News - TBD
John Kinsella's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
Mike Shema's Content:
- Nintendo Confirms Breach of 160,000 Accounts via a legacy endpoint.
- NSA shares list of vulnerabilities commonly exploited to plant web shells and a repo with Guidance for mitigation web shells.
- Android App Reverse Engineering LIVE! - Part 1 introduces concepts and techniques from Android App Reverse Engineering 101.
- Code Patterns for API Authorization: Designing for Security in the critical functionality of your apps.
- Health Prognosis on the Security of IoMT Devices? Not Good, but not hopeless, either.
- 8 Tips to Create an Accurate and Helpful Post-Mortem Incident Report because there will always be bugs.
Interview: Topic TBD - 6:00-6:45PM
|AviD is a prominent security architect and software developer, with decades of experience leading development teams in building secure products and protecting complex systems. He enjoys researching efficient security engineering, usable security, and scaling enterprise security systems. He founded Bounce Security to focus on bringing his own brand of efficient software security to a wider range of technology companies and software developers. Mr. Douglen is a frequent trainer and speaker at industry conferences, such as OWASP, RSA, BSides, and InfoSec, as well as developer conferences such as O’Reilly, DevSecCon, PyCon, and DevOpsDays.|