From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded October 14, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Francois Lascelles, Ping Identity
Prior to joining Ping, Francois was the first developer and Chief Architect at start-up Layer 7 Technologies until its acquisition by CA Technologies. Francois was part of a team that developed a best of breed API security gateway technology which disrupted a category. Francois helped define the application of emerging security patterns such as OAuth in the context of API Management and led a field practice of Architects helping customer with their digital modernization projects.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- Key takeaways from Imperva breach
- From Automated Cloud Deployment to Progressive Delivery
- Designing Your First App in Kubernetes: An Overview
Food for Thought