Recorded October 14, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Francois Lascelles, Ping Identity
Francois is a member of the Ping Identity Office of the CTO. He provides product and strategic direction to customers and partners with a focus on API infrastructures security and API cybersecurity.
Prior to joining Ping, Francois was the first developer and Chief Architect at start-up Layer 7 Technologies until its acquisition by CA Technologies. Francois was part of a team that developed a best of breed API security gateway technology which disrupted a category. Francois helped define the application of emerging security patterns such as OAuth in the context of API Management and led a field practice of Architects helping customer with their digital modernization projects.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- Key takeaways from Imperva breach
- From Automated Cloud Deployment to Progressive Delivery
- Designing Your First App in Kubernetes: An Overview
Food for Thought