Recorded October 21, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Interview: Doug Coburn, Signal Sciences
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- From Stackoverflow to CVE, with some laughs along the way
- Four-Year-Old Critical Linux Wi-Fi Bug Allows System Compromise
If you build it, they will come
- Recent Site Isolation improvements in Chrome
Learning & Tools
- policy_sentry is an IAM Least Privilege Policy Generator, auditor, and analysis database. The project includes a comparison to other tools.
- Introducing Red Hat OpenShift 4.2: Developers get an expanded and improved toolbox