Difference between revisions of "ASWEpisode84"
From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
= Topic: =
Revision as of 18:58, 11 November 2019
Recorded November 11, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: Security Testing
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Pwn2Own Tokyo Roundup: Amazon Echo, Routers, Smart TVs Fall to Hackers
- Robinhood Traders Discovered a Glitch That Gave Them ‘Infinite Leverage’
If you build it, they will come
- Bugcrowd Pays Out Over $500K in Bounties in One Week
- GWP-ASan: Sampling heap memory error detection in-the-wild
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought
- What CIOs want from CISOs: Collaboration and no finger pointing
- What Are AWS Application Patterns?
- Taking Advantage Of The Change Freezes This Year