From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded November 11, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: Security Testing
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Pwn2Own Tokyo Roundup: Amazon Echo, Routers, Smart TVs Fall to Hackers
- Robinhood Traders Discovered a Glitch That Gave Them ‘Infinite Leverage’
If you build it, they will come
- Bugcrowd Pays Out Over $500K in Bounties in One Week
- GWP-ASan: Sampling heap memory error detection in-the-wild
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought
- What CIOs want from CISOs: Collaboration and no finger pointing
- What Are AWS Application Patterns?
- Taking Advantage Of The Change Freezes This Year