- 1 Application Security Weekly Episode 97 - 2020-02-24
- 2 News - Application News - RSA Conference News and Activities
- 3 Interview: Chris Eng Interview - What's New with Veracode - 6:00-6:45PM
- 4 Fullaudio - None
Application Security Weekly Episode 97 - 2020-02-24
- Is your Open Source code secure? Learn how to verify your code during development, not after the build in our next webcast with Synopsys. Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to BACK to our original platform! We have our categories nailed down and you are now able to customize what you receive from us based on your preferences by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! Once you have joined, you will also be able to go back and update your "interests" so that we can grow with you as you progress through your journey in InfoSec!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
News - Application News - RSA Conference News and Activities
John Kinsella's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
Mike Shema's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
Interview: Chris Eng Interview - What's New with Veracode - 6:00-6:45PM
|Chris Eng is Chief Research Officer at Veracode. A founding member of the Veracode team, he is responsible for all research initiatives including applied research, product security, developer research, and Veracode Labs. In addition to research, he consults with customers to advance their application security initiatives. Chris is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, and he serves on program committees for Black Hat USA and the Kaspersky Security Analyst Summit. Bloomberg, Fox Business, CBS, and other prominent media outlets have featured Chris in their coverage. Previously, Chris was technical director at Symantec (formerly @stake) and an engineer at the National Security Agency.|
Fullaudio - None
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweeklyLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly