From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded February 4, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
The Current State of Privacy and Software Development
- Facebook reveals news feed experiment to control emotions
- Facebook pays teens to install VPN that spies on them
- Apple blocks Facebook from running its internal iOS apps
- Apple restores Google’s internal iOS apps after certificate misuse punishment
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought