Recorded April 8, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- John Strand will be teaching Active Defense and Cyber Deception at Black Hat 2019. Please register here! Register Now @ .
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Loris Degioanni, Sysdig
Loris Degioanni is the CTO and founder of Sysdig, the Cloud-Native Intelligence Platform. He is also the creator of the popular open source troubleshooting tool, sysdig and the open source container security tool Falco. Prior to founding Sysdig, Loris co-created Wireshark, the open source network analyzer, which today has 20+ million users. Loris holds a PhD in computer engineering from Politecnico di Torino and lives in Davis, California.
Bugs, Breaches, and Bounties!
- Envoy NULL character injection
- Envoy path traversal
- "Selfie" attack in PSK mutual authentication process
- Facebook app developers leaked millions of user records on cloud servers, researchers say
Dev, Sec, or Ops?
- ADVANCING WINDOWS CONTAINERS WITH DOCKER AND KUBERNETES
- How to Design DevSecOps Compliance Processes to Free Up Developer Resources
Tools & Techniques
Deep in Thought
- Security Testing Trends For 2019
- Report: Containers Are Weakest Security Link Again
- The Evolution of Application Security In The Serverless World