Recorded May 13, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- John Strand will be teaching Active Defense and Cyber Deception at Black Hat 2019. Please register here! Register Now @ .
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Derek Weeks, Sonatype
Derek E. Weeks is the world's foremost researcher on the topic of DevSecOps and securing software supply chains. For the past five years, he has championed the research of the annual State of the Software Supply Chain Report and the DevSecOps Community Survey. Derek is a huge advocate of applying proven supply chain management principles into DevOps practices to improve efficiencies and sustain long-lasting competitive advantages. He is a frequent keynote speaker and industry panelist at conferences like the RSA Conference, Bosch IoT Summit, Red Hat Government Summit, Carnegie Mellon's SEI Software Supply Chain Summit, and numerous DevOps Days events. He currently serves as vice president and DevOps advocate at Sonatype, creators of the Nexus repository manager and the global leader in solutions for software supply chain automation. Derek is also the co-founder of All Day DevOps, an online community of 65,000 IT professionals. In 2018, Derek was recognized by DevOps.com as the "Best DevOps Evangelist" for his work in the community.
Topic: DevSecOps and Securing Software Supply Chains
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
- Chrome constrains cookies and Edge pushes privacy
- Windows builds a sandbox for Linux
- Q for more quarantined code with more LLVM features
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought