Recorded July 15, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Gururaj Pandurangi, Cloudneeti
Gururaj Pandurangi is a founder and CEO of Cloudneeti, a software-as-a-service company focused on continuous cloud security, data privacy and compliance assurance. Gururaj has 20 years of professional experience, a good portion of it as an early adopter of cloud technologies and building global scale cloud products like Windows Live, Bing platform, Consumer Identity and Federations. He is passionate about helping businesses accelerate their cloud adoption by proactively managing security and compliance posture in their public cloud infrastructure.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- 50 Ways to Leak Your Data in 1,300 Popular Android Apps Access Data Without Proper Permissions
- GE Aviation exposed internal configs via open Jenkins instance
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought
- Preparing your enterprise to eliminate passwords
- DevSecOps Survey Finds Failure to Communicate
- What Quality Metrics Matter Most for DevOps?