From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Interview: Ian Eyberg, NanoVMs (HackerHalted Speaker)
Securing Application Deployment with Unikernels
Unikernels are an emerging trend in software deployment because of their isolation, performance and size. However they are still very much new so it's good to learn what benefits they bring and what their current drawbacks are. Listeners might be surprised to learn how many unikernel implementations there are and what organizations are actively using them.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- SupPy Chain Malware - Detecting malware in package manager repositories
- Attacking SSL VPN - Part 1: PreAuth RCE on Palo Alto GlobalProtect, with Uber as Case Study!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- How I Could Have Hacked Any Instagram Account
- Tracking Anonymized Bluetooth Devices and Bluetooth Bug Enables Tracking on Windows 10, iOS & macOS Devices
Food for Thought
- 2019 Global Developer Report: DevSecOps finds security roadblocks divide teams and GitLab Survey Surfaces Major DevSecOps Challenges Ahead