Difference between revisions of "ASW Episode72"
From Paul's Security Weekly
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 17:53, 12 August 2019
Recorded August 12, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Topic: Hacker Summer Camp Round-UP
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
- Upcoming Change to Chrome's Identity Indicators means the EV UI Moving to Page Info
- Apple extends its bug bounty program to cover macOS with $1 million in rewards
- Azure Security Lab: a new space for Azure research and collaboration
- Awarding Google Cloud Vulnerability Research
Learning & Tools
- Exploiting Out Of Band XXE using internal network and php wrappers
- HTTP Desync Attacks: Request Smuggling Reborn, plus some online labs
Food for Thought