Business Security Weekly #112
Recorded January 7, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4 – 8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s newest developments. Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Tim Callahan, Aflac
Communicating Threat Intelligence to Executives and the Board
- How to Moderate a Panel Discussion
- The Secret to Leading Organizational Change Is Empathy
- DevOps Explained
- 5 cloud computing predictions, trends for 2019
- How I maintain an empty inbox at Google – Tim Sneath – Medium
- The top 3 things CIOs lose sleep over
- Cloud computing and creativity: LinkedIn's top skills for 2019