Business Security Weekly #112
Recorded January 7, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4 – 8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s newest developments. Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Tim Callahan, Aflac
Tim Callahan joined Aflac in 2014, bringing more than 30 years of experience in information and physical security, business resiliency and risk management. He was promoted to his current role in January 2016, where he is responsible for directing Aflac’s global security strategy and leading the information security, business continuity and disaster recovery functions across the company to prioritize security initiatives and allocate resources based on appropriate risk assessments.
Communicating Threat Intelligence to Executives and the Board
- How to Moderate a Panel Discussion
- The Secret to Leading Organizational Change Is Empathy
- DevOps Explained
- 5 cloud computing predictions, trends for 2019
- How I maintain an empty inbox at Google – Tim Sneath – Medium
- The top 3 things CIOs lose sleep over
- Cloud computing and creativity: LinkedIn's top skills for 2019