Recorded January 14, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4 – 8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s newest developments. Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Topic: Security Money
This week we introduce a new quarterly segment to review the money of security, including public companies, IPOs, funding rounds and acquisitions from the previous quarter. We also created our own index to track public security companies called the Security Weekly 25. Let's understand how the security market is doing.
- VRSN Verisign, Inc.
- PANW Palo Alto Networks Inc
- CHKP Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- SPLK Splunk Inc
- SYMC Symantec Corporation
- FTNT Fortinet Inc
- AKAM Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- FFIV F5 Networks, Inc.
- ZS Zscaler Inc
- PFPT Proofpoint Inc
- FEYE FireEye Inc
- QLYS Qualys Inc
- VRNT Verint Systems Inc.
- CYBR Cyberark Software Ltd
- TENB Tenable Holdings Inc
- SAIL Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc
- MIME Mimecast Ltd
- SOPH Sophos Group PLC
- CARB Carbonite Inc
- NTCT NetScout Systems, Inc.
- VRNS Varonis Systems Inc
- RPD Rapid7 Inc
- FSCT Forescout Technologies Inc
- RDWR Radware Ltd.
- CBLK Carbon Black Inc
- Really Successful People Say No To Almost Everything
- Being Present, Managing Time, and Avoiding Distractions
- Your Gut Instinct Is Usually Wrong
- The 5 Most Efficient Ways To Get Your Work Done
- The Creative Difference Between Mulitasking and Multi-Focus
- Delivering First Class Digital User Experience Is A Big CIO Goal In 2019
- Expanding The Boundaries Of The Digital Workplace
- Virtual Assistants On The Rise In The Workplace