From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded January 21, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4 – 8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s newest developments. Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Zane Lackey, Signal Sciences
- Make Sure Morale Doesn’t Suffer When a Favorite Team Member Leaves
- How to Debate Ideas Productively at Work
- Customer Surveys Are No Substitute for Actually Talking to Customers
- Davos: World leaders need to grasp future technological risks
- CEOs most concerned about cybersecurity in 2019
- The Open Workspace, Doesn’t Work
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Open Source To Open Newer Avenues For CIOs In 2019