From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded January 31, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Shreyans Mehta, Cequence Security
Topic: Advanced Bot Protection
- Cybersecurity isn’t just for ‘tech people’ anymore
- Boardrooms Are Still Not Singing the Security Song
- Executive interview: The Weird approach to leadership
- 4 Things to Do Before a Tough Conversation
- IT leaders grapple with workforce skills gap as they deploy AI and digital technology
- More Firms Will Integrate AI In The Workplace: Gartner
- Recruiting data scientists for AI and machine learning