Recorded January 31, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Shreyans Mehta, Cequence Security
Shreyans Mehta is an innovator in network security and holds several patents in the field. Before co-founding Cequence Security, he was Architect and Technical Director at Symantec, where he led the development of one of the most advanced network security platforms and intrusion prevention technologies based on real-time packet inspection and cloud-based big data analytics. Shreyans has a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Southern California.
Topic: Advanced Bot Protection
- Cybersecurity isn’t just for ‘tech people’ anymore
- Boardrooms Are Still Not Singing the Security Song
- Executive interview: The Weird approach to leadership
- 4 Things to Do Before a Tough Conversation
- IT leaders grapple with workforce skills gap as they deploy AI and digital technology
- More Firms Will Integrate AI In The Workplace: Gartner
- Recruiting data scientists for AI and machine learning