Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode118"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
= Leadership Articles =
= Leadership Articles =
Revision as of 18:01, 15 February 2019
Recorded February 18, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Registration is now open for the first Security Weekly webcast of 2019! You can register for our "Rise Above Complex Workflows: Practical Ways To Accelerate Incident Response" webcast now by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts.
Interview: Brendan Goodwin, Alfred J. Gallagher Co.
Prior to his role as Regional Cyber Director, Brendan was an Area Vice President for Executive Risks Liability where he managed a diverse book of accounts consisting of Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices, Fiduciary Liability, Professional Errors and Omissions, Cyber Risk and Media Liability. Brendan came to Gallagher in 2014 from American International Group where he was the East Coast Cyber Specialist. As a Cyber Specialist, Brendan was tasked with developing and implementing its marketing plan for their CyberEdge product offering. From the time Brendan started at AIG in 2004 until his role as Cyber Specialist, he was in AIG’s Private/Non-Profit Management Liability Division as an Underwriter/Underwriting Manager. In this role Brendan shared day to day management responsibility of a large book of Executive Liability products consisting of Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, and Fiduciary Liability for Private and Non-Profit corporations.
Interview Topic: How Cyber Insurance can Augment Your Cyber Security Strategy
- Are Boards of Directors Responsible for Cybersecurity?
- From Survive To Thrive In Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Mental Health Warning -- 1 In 6 CISOs Now Medicate Or Use Alcohol
- Think Like a Scientist: How to Solve Everyday Problems
- 4 Ways Lying Becomes the Norm at a Company
- How to Stop Being Angry with Obnoxious People
- How to Cope With a Mid-Career Crisis
- Nearly Half Of Consumers Concerned About Cyber Risks