From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded March 11, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- OSHEAN is hosting RI Cybersecurity Exchange Day on March 13th at the O'Hare Academic Building at Salve Regina in Newport, RI! Register Now @ OSHEAN.org/events.
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code 'SecurityWeekly'.
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Ben Carr, Aristocrat
- How to Make Sure Your Board Sets a Good Example for Your Company
- After a breach, CISOs fall on their swords or play the role of scapegoat
- Cybersecurity Is Putting Customer Trust at the Center of Competition
- 5 Simple Things You Should Do Every Sunday Night to Prepare for the Week Ahead
- Critical Feedback
- To Have a Happier Home Life, Treat It a Little More Like Work
- 6 Reasons Your Home Office Is Better Than Your Company Office
- Cloud economy supports 2.15M jobs and counting