Recorded March 18, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with LogRhythm and Recorded Future by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code 'SecurityWeekly'.
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Nick Galbreath, Signal Sciences
Nick Galbreath is the Co-Founder and CTO at Signal Sciences. Prior to Signal Sciences, Nick scaled engineering infrastructure and teams at a number of online advertising, e-commerce and social media companies, including IPONWEB, Etsy, Right Media, UPromise, Friendster, and Open Market, and consulted for many more. The author of Cryptography for Internet and Database Applications (Wiley), he’s been awarded a number of patents in social networking and has published extensively on new security approaches in Continuous Deployment and DevOps environments.
Topic: The Intersection of Development and Security
- Why You Need to Avoid Distractions When You Write
- Afraid to Take a Break
- How Boeing Should Have Responded to the 737 Max Safety Crisis
- Building Trust
- Digital Transformation Is Not About Technology
- Government takes baby steps in data privacy with NIST framework, bill discussions
- Gartner's top 10 security projects for 2019
- With cloud basics covered, organizations embrace the disruption of open source