Recorded May 6, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with ObserveIT & Kaseya by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe\ and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona May 20-23, 2019? Join your peers at the Cloud-Native Transformation Summit 2019 hosted by Sysdig on May 20th. Our very own Matt Alderman will be emceeing the event. Pre-registration is required. You can add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.
Topic: Global Cyber Innovation Summit Recap
A quick summary and recap of last week's first ever Global Cyber Innovation Summit in Baltimore, MD. This invite only event brought together CISOs across the industry, plus government agencies to discuss key business and technology challenges, including:
- Technology Trends and Challenges
- Cloud and Application Security
- Data Security
- Quantum Computing
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Business/Agency Challenges and Emerging Threats
- Cyber Resilience
- Government/Industry Cooperation
- Board of Directors and Security
- How to build a startup: 7 tips from Keith Krach
- Moonshot Thinking For C-Level Executives In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
- How to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think of You
- You Don't Have To Be Nice To Be Respected
- Boeing and the Importance of Encouraging Employees to Speak Up
- The skills and people who ignite DevOps — and fuel its evolution