From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded June 10, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with LogRhythm, DomainTools, SaltStack & ISC2 by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe\ and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a 15% discount to sit for any of their Bootcamp Courses or Workshops! Visit Securityweekly.com/hackerhalted to register now!
Interview: The State of Privacy One Year After GDPR
A few articles to stimulate our discussion:
- Is GDPR worth the cost?
- GDPR Anniversary Highlights Need For Businesses To Change Attitudes Towards Data Protection
- The Five Myths Of GDPR
- The true impact of GDPR is emerging now
- Are there any positives from the first year of GDPR?
- The not-yet United States of data privacy, 1 year after GDPR
- Where data privacy is law