Recorded June 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Tom Garrubba, Senior Director/CISO at Shared Assessments, is an internationally recognized thought leader, lecturer, and blogger on third party risk, and is the head instructor for their Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) program. An active writer and blogger on business IT risk, he has provided insight and commentary for various industry websites including the Huffington Post, Future of Outsourcing Magazine, Corporate Compliance Insights, Brilliance Security Magazine, Risk.net, Government Health IT, and ISACA, and authored the chapter on Third Party Risk for the Risk.net book “Cyber Risk”. Previously, Tom was Senior Privacy Manager at a Fortune 10 US-based Healthcare company where he implemented and managed a world-class third party risk program. He has over 20 years of experience in IT security, privacy, audit, and compliance in industry and public consulting.
- CEOs Share Their Most Helpful (and Unconventional) Career Advice
- SIMON SINEK – FINDING YOUR WHY & SUCCESSFUL FAILURES
- 3 Lessons From Emerging Leaders On The Power of Differing Perspectives
- The Secret to Asking Better Questions
- New breed of security vendor spells trouble for pure play firms
- 'Fear, uncertainty and doubt' in the security labor market