Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode136"
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
#CBLK Carbon Black Inc
#CBLK Carbon Black Inc
Revision as of 18:04, 13 July 2019
Recorded July 15, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Eric McAlpine, Momentum Cyber
Topic: Security Money
This week we have our quarterly segment to review the money of security, including public companies, IPOs, funding rounds and acquisitions from the previous quarter. We also update the Security Weekly 25 index. Let's understand how the security market is doing.
- SCWX Secureworks
- PANW Palo Alto Networks Inc
- CHKP Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- SPLK Splunk Inc
- SYMC Symantec Corporation
- FTNT Fortinet Inc
- AKAM Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- FFIV F5 Networks, Inc.
- ZS Zscaler Inc
- PFPT Proofpoint Inc
- FEYE FireEye Inc
- QLYS Qualys Inc
- VRNT Verint Systems Inc.
- CYBR Cyberark Software Ltd
- TENB Tenable Holdings Inc
- SAIL Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc
- MIME Mimecast Ltd
- SOPH Sophos Group PLC
- CARB Carbonite Inc
- NTCT NetScout Systems, Inc.
- VRNS Varonis Systems Inc
- RPD Rapid7 Inc
- FSCT Forescout Technologies Inc
- RDWR Radware Ltd.
- CBLK Carbon Black Inc