Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode137"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
= Leadership Articles=
= Leadership Articles=
Revision as of 20:38, 19 July 2019
Recorded July 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- The 3 Types of Leaders of Innovative Companies -
- 8 Sales Skills You Need to Learn -
- The Trust Crisis -
- Five Management Lessons From the Apollo Moon Landing -
- How Apollo 11 influenced modern computer software and hardware -
- Gartner: Companies shied away from data center spending in 2019 -
Interview: Ajit Sancheti, Preempt
Ajit Sancheti is CEO and Co-Founder of Preempt and has over 20 years experience in IT security and executive leadership. Previously, he co-founded Mu Dynamics (acquired by Spirent Communications) and held various management roles. Before Mu Dynamics, Ajit was part of the Corporate Development Group at Juniper Networks and an integral member of the team that developed the industry’s first Intrusion Detection and Prevention system at OneSecure (acquired by NetScreen). Prior to OneSecure, he spent 7 years at Western Digital, holding various engineering and management positions. Ajit received his M.S. in Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and his MBA from INSEAD, France.
Topic: Securing Identity with Conditional Access