Recorded September 9, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Interview: David X Martin, DavidXMartin, LLC
- Website: DavidXMartin.com
- Twitter: @DavidXMartin1
- Book: Risk and the Smart Investor
- Book: The Nature of Risk
Interview: Brian Reed, NowSecure
Mobile App Security - At Scale
Mobile app traffic now outpaces mobile web traffic, yet for many organizations mobile security drags behind web leaving businesses at risk. In fact, industry benchmarks show 85% of mobile apps have security issues and 72% have mobile privacy issues. As more organizations build mobile apps to engage with customers in delightful experiences and drive digital transformation, dev and security teams are looking for ways to ensure security and privacy are built in. The mobile app security techstack now includes tools purpose-built for mobile that automate testing and integrate into the SDLC. Let’s enable the business to deliver secure mobile apps faster.