Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode144"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
= Leadership Articles =
= Leadership Articles =
Revision as of 16:19, 22 September 2019
Recorded September 23, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Brian Lamoureux, Pannone Lopes Devereaux
Brian Lamoureux is a Partner at Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara in Johnston where he practices commercial litigation, employment law, construction law, as well as handles legal issues relating to social and digital media and cybersecurity. He is also a Practitioner Faculty member at Providence College where he teaches Business Law and an MBA course he created called “Digital and Social Media in the Business Environment.”
- Troublesome Teammates
- The Ultimate List of Emotions and How to Control Your Emotions
- What to Do When You’re Losing Your Audience During a Presentation
- Email drains 5 hours of worker's time every day, Adobe finds
- 6 Ways to Set Boundaries Around Email
- Cybersecurity confidence rattled by continued investments, small results