Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode145"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
= Leadership Articles =
= Leadership Articles =
Revision as of 14:27, 29 September 2019
Recorded September 30, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Jeff Costlow, ExtraHop
Jeff is a security technologist and leader with over 20 years of deep experience securing information and technology assets as well as years of successful engineering leadership, delivering secure product deployments to thousands of customers. Jeff leads the ExtraHop team towards groundbreaking security and privacy services.
Organizations looking to embrace the speed and flexibility of the cloud need to shift gears in security as well, moving towards a cloud-first approach that combines complete visibility with behavioral- and- rule-based threat detection. Learn how the SOC Visibility Triad pairs network detection and response with endpoint detection and response and SIEM tools in order to help you strengthen your cloud security posture.
- Why New Leaders Should Make Decisions Slowly
- The Missing Ingredient in Kraft Heinz’s Restructuring
- WHAT EINSTEIN’S MOST FAMOUS EQUATION SAYS ABOUT MAXIMIZING YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
- One-third of business doesn't recognize IT as a 'value-creator,' report finds
- Shift to digital business is booming, but are CEOs ignoring associated risk?
- Introduction to 5G: Your guide to fifth-generation wireless