Difference between revisions of "BSWEpisode150"
From Paul's Security Weekly
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
= Leadership Articles =
= Leadership Articles =
Revision as of 23:22, 3 November 2019
Recorded November 4, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Henry Harrison, Garrison
What is Hardsec?
A contrarian in the security industry, Henry Harrison of Garrison believes the only way forward is to implement security on the foundational level through Hardsec. An evangelizing approach that emerged out of research and development from the UK’s national security, hardsec relies on hardware security executed through the use of non-turing machines digital logic – chips that are too dumb to be hacked – to eliminate cyber threats. This moves away from the generic chip sets and advocates for a more unique and specialized chip set for devices where security is paramount. During this conversation, Henry can talk about this approach and what it would take for it to become widely adopted.
- Technology That Will Actually Make You More Productive
- Balancing the Company’s Needs and Employee Satisfaction
- 3 lessons on the future of talent pipelines
- Security Think Tank: In the cloud, the buck stops with you
- Why Successful People Wear The Same Thing Every Day
- What industry gets wrong about cyber insurance
- Four principles for security metrics