Recorded December 16, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Martin Bally, is the CISO at American Axle & Manufacturing
Martin Bally is a highly- accomplished senior global information security officer with more than 20 years of experience in multiple industries. Currently, he is the Chief Information Security Officer for American Axle & Manufacturing where he is responsible for Information, cyber, and product security. Prior, Mr. Bally was the Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer for Diebold Nixdorf where was responsible for enterprise information and product security and the Chief Information Security Officer at TRW Automotive where he was responsible for the global information security program. He is a trusted advisor to the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership. Before joining TRW, Mr. Bally was the Director of Cloud and Security Services for The Dolan Company, where he successfully developed a private cloud solution to service legal and financial institutions. He also provided information security consulting services for legal firms throughout the U.S. Also, Mr. Bally spent more than 12 years at Chrysler, where he led security initiatives for the Jeep division. Mr. Bally earned a Master’s of Science in Information Assurance from Norwich University and holds CISSP, CISM, C|CISO, and CRISC security certifications.
- Why Crowdsourcing Often Leads to Bad Ideas
- Transforming operations for successful cloud adoption
- Do You Need Charisma to Be a Great Public Speaker?
- 4 Steps to Communicate Anything Clearly, According to a Scientist Who Teaches Quantum Physics to Kids
- 20 Tools for More Productive Email
- Fight the skills gap with a great upskilling and reskilling strategy