From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded January 6th, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
CEO at Security Weekly, Strategic Advisor, and Wizard of Entrepreneurship
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Topic: The Best and Worst of 2019
- The best companies and performance of 2019
- These are Amazon’s 38 rules for success
- Jeff Bezos: This is the one Amazon leadership principle that ‘surprises people’ the most
- Amazon Has Become America’s CEO Factory
- Apple has made some big changes in recent months — here's a look at the top new hires and moves you might have missed
- Steve Jobs’ Legacy Still Drives Apple’s Current And Future Products
- Apple's Top Leaders Use This Simple Presentation Hack to Make Their Slides Instantly Memorable
- Three Challenges Lululemon Needs To Address To Keep Delivering Record Results
- New Lululemon CEO Calvin McDonald Faces Two Giant Challenges: Fix Culture, Maintain Growth
- Lululemon Is On Fire Thanks To The Power Of Community Retail
- The worst companies and performance of 2019
- 737 Max Scandal Cuts Boeing's Once Rock-Solid Image
- These are the mistakes that cost Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg his job
- Boeing's Leadership Failure
- Facebook quietly discloses another serious privacy breach
- EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK'S SCANDALS OVER THE YEARS
- Facebook Security Debacles: 2019 Year in Review
- Pacific Gas & Light
- 'A victim of their own failure': Why PG&E's massive power shutdown in California was inevitable
- PG&E CEO: Blackouts could last 10 years, but impact should ease
- Happy New Year from PG&E: Your electric rates will rise Jan. 1