Business Security Weekly #72
Recorded February 2, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Also check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand. Currently On-Demand we have webcasts with: Cybereason, Black Hills, Onapsis, Signal Sciences, and Stealthbits!
- InfoSec World is March 19-21st of 2018. It is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Security Weekly subscribers can save 15% off the InfoSec World 2018 Main Conference or World Pass with the code OS18-SW! You can catch talks from Adrian Sanabria, Diana Kelley and Ed Moyle, Jennifer Minella, Joseph Zacharias, Mark Arnold, Matias Madou, and Summer Fowler.
Interview: Vik Desai, Accenture
Interview: Asif Awan and Matt Alderman, Layered Insight
Startup & Security News You Need to Know
Under threat: Cyber security startups fall on harder times
BehavioSec raised $17.5M Series B
- “BehavioSec is a behavioral intelligence platform that provides identity and access management solutions.”
- $25.1M over 3 rounds
RELX acquires ThreatMetrix for $817M
- “ThreatMetrix develops a cloud-based fraud prevention platform that provides device identification solutions for businesses.”
- $91.9M raised over 8 rounds
DISCO raised $20M Equity
- “Disco designs, develops, builds and deploys e-discovery software for lawyers to find evidence by reviewing previous case documents.”
- $51M over 4 rounds… including a $18.6M Series C in August 2016
Logikcull raised $25M Series B
Bomgar acquires Lieberman Software
BigID raised $14M Series A
- $18.2M over 3 rounds over last 2 years
Red Hat acquired CoreOS for $250M