From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Business Security Weekly #80
Recorded March 30, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register using the code SW75WMKW to get a $75 discount!
- Ticket Sales are open for Social Engineering RI Conference. Saturday, June 6th at Salve Regina University in Newport RI. Go to - http://se-ri.org/ to register! Patrick Laverty will be joining us for an interview next week. Stay tuned to hear more about this conference!
Tracking Security Innovation
- Five Techniques To Nail The Marketing Aspect Of Your Investor Pitch
- Business Branding Books That Need to Be on Your Bookshelf
- 18 Things You Need To Know Before You Quit Your Job & Launch Your Own Startup
- GFI Software launches different type of subscription model
- Don't Let Taxes Kill Your New Business
- Spotify says 2 million people figured out how to block ads for free
Article Discussion on Leadership, Communication, and Innovation
- BetterCloud Closes $60M Funding Round
- Citi Ventures and Canaan Partners Israel Ventures Invest in Contguard to Optimize Supply Chain Management
- Red Balloon Security Raises $21.9 Million in Series A Investment for Embedded Device Cybersecurity
- Fyde Raises $3M in Seed Funding
- WAF Security Startup Threat X Raises $8.2 Million
- RSA Acquires Fortscale, Expands NetWitness SIEM Platform