- 1 Business Security Weekly Episode #183 - August 03, 2020
- 2 1. SWVHSC: Matt Ashburn, Authentic8 - 07:00 PM-07:30 PM
- 3 2. SWVHSC: "How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity" - 07:30 PM-08:00 PM
Business Security Weekly Episode #183 - August 03, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. SWVHSC: Matt Ashburn, Authentic8 - 07:00 PM-07:30 PM
Matt Ashburn is Federal Engagement Lead at Authentic8
Former CIA Cyber Security Officer, and National Security CISO at the White House - National Security Engagement Lead, Authentic8 Engagement Lead, focusing on engagement with national security customers. Prior to Authentic8, Matt served as a CIA officer focusing on cyber issues, including a detail serving on the National Security Council as the Chief Information Security Officer and Special Advisor to the National Security Advisor, leading technical expertise, risk reduction strategies, and policy for national security systems.
2. SWVHSC: "How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity" - 07:30 PM-08:00 PM
Doug is about building better "business impact" decision makers for big, risky decisions. Award winning author who sold over 150,000 copies of his 4 different books which are sold in eight different languages. Offers his global client base of Fortune 500 companies, federal and state governments, the United States military, and leading multi-national corporations across the globe online training and consulting revolving around his quantitative methodology, called Applied Information Economics (AIE).