Recorded November 6, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Tufin Provides End-to-End Automation for VMware NSX-T Data Center
- Trustwave offers threat detection and response capabilities for Microsoft Azure - Help Net Security
- Adaptiva launches Evolve VM, a life cycle vulnerability management product - Help Net Security
- SEC FORM D
- LogRhythm Offers Migration Service to Splunk Customers to Address Ongoing Security Challenges Without the Financial Burden
- CrowdStrikes Falcon security platform lands on AWS with new container features - SiliconANGLE
- Barracuda launches Cloud Application Protection to Secure Web Apps Enterprise IT World
- ServiceNow To Acquire Cognitive Search Capabilities of Attivio | FinSMEs
- GitLab plans to ban hires in China and Russia due to espionage concerns
- Sumo Logic Buys JASK Labs to Tackle SOC Challenges
- Employees know vulnerabilities exist, but they cant resolve them quickly enough - Help Net Security
- 50% of apps will not be migrated to the cloud - Help Net Security
- Sumo Logic Acquires JASK to Expand Cloud-Native Platform | SecurityWeek.Com
- Proofpoint Acquires ObserveIT to Bolster DLP Capabilities
Interview: Adrian Sanabria, Thinkst
Interview: Tim Callan, Sectigo
Senior Fellow Tim Callan contributes to the company’s standards and practices effort, industry relations, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy. Tim has more than twenty years’ experience as a strategic marketing and product leader for successful B2B software and SaaS companies, with fifteen years’ experience in the SSL and PKI technology spaces.
Quantum computing and what its arrival means for IT, traditional computing and infosecurity. TC expects that both architectures will live side by side, with traditional computing serving most tasks and quantum computing being employed for the specific operations where it offers improved efficiency. He will discuss expected outcome of quantum computing is that the world’s existing cryptographic infrastructure will have to change in a fundamental way and future encryption platforms need to be resistant to attacks not just from quantum computers but traditional computers as well.