Difference between revisions of "ESWEpisode164"
From Paul's Security Weekly
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 17:38, 4 December 2019
Recorded December 4, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- We're currently running our annual Listener Feedback Survey! Please visit securityweekly.com -> click the survey tab & select "2019 Listener Survey" to submit your responses!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Mark your calendars for our Security Weekly Holiday Extravaganza! On December 19th, Security Weekly will be live-streaming 5 one hour panel discussions with some of the most knowledgable professionals in the industry! To round out the evening, Ed Skoudis will be joining the Security Weekly hosts to give his annual announcement about the CounterHack Holiday Hack Challenge! You can view the live stream on our Youtube channel or by visiting securityweekly.com/live. We hope to see you there!
- NSS Labs Dismisses Antitrust Complaint Against Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization and Endpoint Security Vendors
- Lastline Simplifies Securing Amazon Web Services with Industry-Leading Network Detection and Response
- Morphisec Achieves AWS Security Competency Status for Cloud Server Workload Protection
- CloudKnox Security Announces Integration with AWS IAM Access Analyzer
- December 2019 Product Updates: Automatic WI-Fi, WireGuard and More
- Kratikal Raises $1 Mn To Enhance Tech Infrastructure
- Mimecast Challenges Shadow IT for Cloud App Usage on Mobile and Desktop Devices
- Acceptto Extends Offering with Central Authentication Service Single Sign On Integration
- BrickStor Version 21 Includes New Security and Compliance Enhancements
Interview: Ferruh Mavituna, Netsparker
How to start building a web security programme and a realistic approach to starting a web security security programme in enterprises
Interview: Heather Paunet, Untangle
Untangle's upcoming SD-WAN Router release
Untangle is releasing an SD-WAN Router, which has advanced routing capabilities and provides the ability for a business to build a comprehensive, secure Software Defined Network at a fraction of the cost. Our SD-WAN Router provides interoffice connectivity across multiple sites, optimizes the internet over existing infrastructure and prioritizes business critical application to maximize employee productivity.