From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode 177 - 2020-03-25
- Register for our upcoming webcasts and virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration. In our first virtual training with Online Business Systems you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. In our next webcast with Gravwell, we will cut through the marketing buzzwords and teach you about collecting & analyzing logs in hybrid cloud environments.
- CyberSecurity Exchange Day hosted by OSHEAN and the Pell Center was originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th and has currently been postponed. The new date is still TBD and we will keep you posted as soon as we hear more!
- SecureWorld Boston was scheduled for March 25th & 26th at the Hynes Convention Center. The event has been postponed until further notice. We will keep you in the loop as soon as we know more!
- InfoSecWorld 2020 was originally scheduled for March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! This conference has been rescheduled for June 22nd-24th due to COVID-19. Security Weekly listeners still save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
News - Enterprise News
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- OWASP Security Knowledge Framework
- How to Write an Automated Test Framework in a Million Little Steps | Threat Stack
- Microsoft Exchange Flaw CVE-2020-0688 Still Affecting 130K Public-Facing Servers | Ixia
- Free Qualys remote endpoint protection solution helps enterprises secure remote workforces - Help Net Security
- Sumo Logic Selects StackRox to Protect Its Cloud-Native Applications and Services
- Portshift Announces Kubei Container Runtime Scanning Software with Launch of its Open Source Initiative
- Sysdig Provides the First Cloud-Scale Prometheus Monitoring Offering
- Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 adds protection for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Windows users under attack via two new RCE zero-days - Help Net Security
Interview: Sumedh Thaker, Qualys - 6:00-6:45PM
Interview: Tod Beardsley, Rapid7 - 6:00-6:45PM