Enterprise Security Weekly #101
Recorded August 1, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2018 Listener Survey; Please go to securityweekly.com/survey to help us continue to provide you with quality content that doesn't break the build.
- Mike Thompson joins us to show you how the threat intelligence space is transforming and what techniques security professionals can apply to stay a step ahead of threat actors by mapping their infrastructure. Register now @ securityweekly.com/domaintools
- Come to our Pool Cabana @ Black Hat and Def Con to pick up a free copy of "Cyber Hero Adventures". Here you will be able to get the comic book signed by Gary Berman.
Tech Segment: Evaluating Security Vendors At Trade Shows
We are releasing a short, one-page, vendor questionnaire to help the security community evaluate security solutions at trade shows. Below you can download and use the same form we will be using at trade shows:
- Endace and Ixia Partner to Secure and Monitor Networks - Endace
- SentinelOne : Announces Partnership with Lookout to Extend Next-Gen Endpoint Protection to Mobile Devices
- Cofense SOARs Above Existing Security Orchestration and Automation Offerings Leveraging Human-Intelligence to Stop Active Cyber Attacks
- F5 Updates Access Manager, SSL Orchestrator to Boost Web App Security
- Oracle Brings Autonomous Security to Identity With Trust Fabric
- NetSpectre Attack Could Enable Remote CPU Exploitation
- Cofense Advances Email Security With Updated Tools
- FireEye Boosts Endpoint Security With MalwareGuard Machine Learning
- Endace and Ixia Partner to Secure and Monitor Networks
- Mimecast Snaps Up Solebit for $88 Million