From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #108
Recorded September 26, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to DerbyCon.com/wellness
- Join us for our Webcast with LogRhythm about "Tips & Tricks for Defending the Enterprise Using Open Source Tools". The webcast will be held September 27 @3:00PM EST!
- Device Authority Announces New Solution to Secure Enterprise Blockchain Infrastructure
- Bomgar to Be Renamed BeyondTrust After Acquisition of PAM Vendor
- Cloud-Native Applications at Risk From Zero Touch Attacks
- Rapid7 Looks to SOAR With InsightConnect Automation Platform
- DigiCert, Gemalto, ISARA Partner on Quantum-Safe Encryption
- Yubico Advances Strong Authentication Security With YubiKey Series 5
- Attivo Brings Cyber-Security Deception to Containers and Serverless
- Check Point recognized as a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
- Symantec Extends Data Loss Prevention Platform With DRM
- ExtraHop announces the availability of Reveal(x) for Microsoft Azure
- Ping Identity Now Provides Second-Factor Authentication Capabilities for Microsoft Azure
- Turn the NIST Cybersecurity Framework into Reality: 5 Steps