From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded January 24, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Ping Identity offers advanced API cyber protection
- Heading towards the cloud: Juniper Networks signs deal with IBMs
- Two years after being acquired by Cisco, AppDynamics keeps expanding monitoring vision
- eSentire announces Managed Endpoint Defense, powered by Carbon Black
- Cohesity Delivers First Modern Backup Solution That Prevents, Detects, and Responds to Ransomware Attacks
- BeyondTrust Defendpoint 5.3 Introduces Power Rules to Speed Endpoint Privilege Management Decisions - Global Security Mag Online
Tech Segment: Open-Source and Free Collaboration Security Tools
- Project Planning - OrangeScrum
- Ticketing - Mantis Bug Tracker
- Documentation - MediaWiki
- Zabbix - Remote System Monitoring
- Feedly - Share stories and RSS feeds
- Slack - Free!