Recorded February 20, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
Interview: Cody Cornell, Swimlane
A respected authority on cybersecurity, Cody is responsible for the strategic direction of Swimlane and the development of its security automation and orchestration solution. His passion for open exchange of security information and deep vendor integration drives him to pursue opportunities to maximize the value his customers receive from their investments in security operations. Collaborating with industry-leading technology vendors, Cody works to identify opportunities to streamline and automate security activities that speed cyber response and enable security orchestration.
In 2011, Cody co-founded Phoenix Data Security Inc., a cybersecurity professional services organization known for their ability to blend strategy and engineering with an organization’s business requirements. After beginning his career in the U.S. Coast Guard, Cody spent 15 years in IT and security, including roles with the U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency, Department of Homeland Security, American Express and IBM Global Business Services.
Cody is a frequent presenter on information security at forums such as the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force, the DHS Security Subcommittee on Privacy and National Public Radio (NPR).
Interview Topic: Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
Product Launches and Announcements
- Azure AD Identity Protection now revolves around risky users and risky sign-ins
- A10 Networks Introduces Multi-Cloud Secure Service Mesh Solution for Applications Deployed in Kubernetes
- CylancePROTECT Now Available on AWS Marketplace
- Hysolate Extends Cybersecurity Isolation Platform
- Cybersecurity Startup Duality Lets You Have Your Cake And Eat It Too
- Attivo Networks Enhances Deception Platform With Forensic Collection
- Illusive Networks Introduces Interactive Cyber Intelligence to Better Defend Organizations Against Human Attackers
Business, Funding, Acquisition, and Partnership Announcements
- Cyber Security Market Will Reach $365.26 Billion by 2026
- Kenna Security More Than Doubles Revenue for Fourth Year in a Row
- Elevate Security set to solve the human element of cybersecurity
- IT Asset Management Firm Axonius Raises $13 Million
- Cyber security provider Palo Alto to buy Demisto for $560 million
- Micro Focus Completes Acquisition of Interset to Further Expand Cyber-Security Expertise
- Tenable Doubles Cyber Exposure Technology Integrations to Help Customers Manage and Measure Cyber Risk Holistically