From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded April 10, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Beck Larson and Mike Weber, Coalfire
Coalfire ASV Scanning:
- ASV program (love, praise, struggle)
- ASV regulations
- Development and growth of scanning, 1-5 person team, partnership, marketing position
- How Jeff and Beck know each other
- Published opinion piece, getting knowledge, supporting the industry
- Scan platform
- RISE - movement inthe company, coalfire programs, development at Coalfire
- Limitations of scanning, pen testing?
- Coalfire labs
- PA QSA
- Assessment of Payment Software, validating solutions, secure software development framework
- Cloud security company Bitglass raises $70M in late-stage round - SiliconANGLE
- Lockpath Announces Significant Updates to Keylight Platform
- TrustBuilder Identity Hub introduces simple, scalable access management for Docker
- Pulse Secure Announces Collaboration with New Strategic Authorized Education Partners
- RedSeal raises more than $60 million for its cybersecurity tools
- Google expands cloud security capabilities, including simpler configuration
- Sysdig Unites Cloud-Native Visibility and Security in Platform Update