From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded April 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts. If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
Topic: The Three Horsemen of SOC Intel: Wire, Logs, Endpoint<br.
- OpenVPN and JumpCloud Partner to Bring Secure Cloud-based Authentication and User Management to VPN - Security Boulevard
- Infoblox Now Supports Google Cloud and Single Sign-On in Latest Version of NIOS
- IdenTrust and Device Authority Collaborate to Deliver Secure Lifecycle Management to the IoT
- Fortinet Expands its Security Fabric to Advance The Third Generation of Cybersecurity: Security-Driven Networking - NCNONLINE
- Owler Reports - Fortinet: Fortinet Expands its Security Fabric to Advance The Third Generation of Cybersecurity: Security-Driven Networking
- Tufin Prices NYSE IPO at $108 Million
- US Firm SolarWinds To Acquire Israeli Company Samanage For $350 Million | News Brief
- Symantec Norton 360 Deluxe
- Minerva Labs New Critical Asset Protection, Visibility and AV Orchestration Capabilities Provides Comprehensive Endpoint Security
- Bad security hygiene still a major risk for enterprise IT networks - Help Net Security