From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 12, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
Security Product Announcements
- Database Security for Amazon RDS
- Infoblox unveils simplified security platform to detect and stop cyber threats
- Palo Alto Networks launches new 'Prisma' cloud security suite
- CyberX Launches First Open Development Environment (ODE) for Securing IoT/ICS Devices Running Proprietary Protocols
- Sophos Intercept X Endpoint Protection
- Morphisec Announces Version 3.5 at Infosecurity Europe 2019 with New Unified Security Center for End-to-End Visibility Across All Blocked Attacks
- Securonix Partner Program Targets MSSPs
- Thycotic Expands Enterprise-Grade Privileged Access Management-as-a-Service Solution
- SecureAuth Innovates Secure Identity Management with its Intelligent Identity Cloud Service
Security Company Acquisitions
- Flexera Acquires RISC Networks
- Security stays hot as Imperva grabs Distil Networks
- Palo Alto Networks Announces Intent to Acquire Two Companies to Extend Its Cloud Security Leadership
Security Company Funding
- Insight Partners Acquires Recorded Future for $780 Million
- EnSilo is raising a series B to monitor and remediate cyber threats (Updated)
- SentinelOne lands $120 mln Series D
- SEC FORM D
- PSG funds ThreatConnect
- Swimlane secures $23 million to accelerate growth
Interview: Adam Gordon, ITProTV
Do you wonder how your team can save costs by lifting and shifting your existing applications to containers, and build microservices applications to deliver value to your users faster? Use end-to-end developer and CI/CD tools to develop, update, and deploy your containerized applications? Manage containers at scale with a fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service that integrates with Azure Active Directory? Wherever you are in your app modernization journey, the hardest part is knowing where to begin.
Adam has 30+ years as an IT instructor in the private and public sectors. He holds more than 160 IT certifications. He has trained thousands of IT pros over the course of his career.