From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 12, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- Rapid7 : Integrating Access to Rapid7 Insight Platform Applications with Your Existing SSO Identity Provider
- Ixia Releases a New Scalable, Modular Packet Broker: Vision X
- Sonatype's Nexus User Conference to Bring 2,000 DevSecOps Leaders Together for Free, Live Streamed Event
- Venafi Study: Only 28 Percent of Organizations Enforce Security for Code Signing Machine Identities
- Microsegmentation Firm Edgewise Networks Raises $11 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- CyberArk and CNA Introduce Cybersecurity Insurance
- Privitar closes $40 million Series B funding round - Help Net Security
Interview: Adam Gordon, ITProTV
Do you wonder how your team can save costs by lifting and shifting your existing applications to containers, and build microservices applications to deliver value to your users faster? Use end-to-end developer and CI/CD tools to develop, update, and deploy your containerized applications? Manage containers at scale with a fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service that integrates with Azure Active Directory? Wherever you are in your app modernization journey, the hardest part is knowing where to begin.
Adam has 30+ years as an IT instructor in the private and public sectors. He holds more than 160 IT certifications. He has trained thousands of IT pros over the course of his career.