From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 12, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man's talk as well!
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
- Rapid7 : Integrating Access to Rapid7 Insight Platform Applications with Your Existing SSO Identity Provider
- Ixia Releases a New Scalable, Modular Packet Broker: Vision X
- Sonatype's Nexus User Conference to Bring 2,000 DevSecOps Leaders Together for Free, Live Streamed Event
- Venafi Study: Only 28 Percent of Organizations Enforce Security for Code Signing Machine Identities
- Microsegmentation Firm Edgewise Networks Raises $11 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- CyberArk and CNA Introduce Cybersecurity Insurance
- Privitar closes $40 million Series B funding round - Help Net Security
Interview: Adam Gordon, ITProTV
Do you wonder how your team can save costs by lifting and shifting your existing applications to containers, and build microservices applications to deliver value to your users faster? Use end-to-end developer and CI/CD tools to develop, update, and deploy your containerized applications? Manage containers at scale with a fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service that integrates with Azure Active Directory? Wherever you are in your app modernization journey, the hardest part is knowing where to begin.
Adam has 30+ years as an IT instructor in the private and public sectors. He holds more than 160 IT certifications. He has trained thousands of IT pros over the course of his career.