| || |
Topic: = |+|
= : =
|−|<!-- [[File: DavidHarding.jpg|thumb|[https://www. linkedin.com/in/ daveh003 David Harding] is the SVP & Chief Technology Officer at [https://www. iwsinc.com/ ImageWare Inc.]] ] --> |+|
[[File:.jpg|thumb|[https://www..com/in /]is the & Chief [https://www..com/.]]
Revision as of 16:59, 25 June 2019
Recorded June 26, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
CEO at Security Weekly, Strategic Advisor, and Wizard of Entrepreneurship
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- Ciscos Duo Security Now Offers Out-of-the-Box Multi-Factor Authentication for Amazon Web Services
- Protect Against Email Data Exfiltration in Real-Time with ObserveIT 7.8
- Qualys : Cloud Platform 2.39 New Features | MarketScreener
- CyberArk opens integration ecosystem to community contributions
- Lockpath Announces Significant Updates to Blacklight Platform Blacklight 2.0 Introduces File Integrity Monitoring
- ExtraHop Announces Reveal(x) Cloud
- Symantec: Cybersecurity Capabilities Lagging in Cloud Adoption
- McAfee announced updates to McAfee MVISION Cloud for Amazon Web Services
- AWS Announces General Availability of AWS Security Hub
- Elastic expands cybersecurity push in new version of software suite - SiliconANGLE
- Vulcan raises $10 million to remediate cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Ping Identity releases new Cloud identity solution update
Interview: Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali, ObserveIT
Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali is a Security Strategist at ObserveIT where he is defining a new product category in the information security industry: insider threat management. Sai has expertise in growing and building information security products to protect data, applications and users across insider threat management and application security. Prior to his role at ObserveIT, Sai held product management positions at Veracode, where his products helped to reduce software vulnerabilities in web applications used by Fortune 100 enterprise companies and consumers all over the world.Topic:
Email Data Exfiltration: Prevention is Ideal, but Detection & Response is a MustSegment Description:
Most companies have preventative controls on email today, however, they are still finding that users exfiltrating sensitive data through corporate email is all too common. Currently, detection and investigation of out-of-policy user activity and security incidents are time-consuming and riddled with manual processes. Learn more on how ObserveIT helps security teams with real-time detection and take investigation time from months to minutes.
Interview: Britta Glade & Linda Gray - RSAC APJ
Britta Glade is Director, Content and Curation for RSA Conference. She has been in the learning and security sector for 23 years. Most recently she headed analyst relations for RSA and in 2014 was recognized by industry analysts as one of the top 10 analyst relations professionals by the Institute of Analyst Relations Professionals, a global recognition that values responsiveness, relationships and results.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Linda Gray Martin is currently the Director & Chief of Operations for RSA Conferences globally, which take place annually in the US, the Asia Pacific & Japan region and Europe, Middle East & Africa region. As Director Chief of Operations for RSA Conferences, Gray Martin ensures that all attendees across the global RSA Conferences receive the same phenomenal experience. Gray Martin’s responsibilities range from conference strategy and architecture, to oversight of marketing, PR and technology strategy, vendor management, and keynote program management.